- 01/01/2012 – Begining of the project
- 30-31/01/2012 – Kickoff meeting in Valencia (IBV facilities)
- February – June 2012: development of WP1 (Research and diagnosis of training needs)
- May – August: development of WP1 (Definition of an innovative Vocational Education Training (VET) curriculum)
- 12-13/07/2012 – 2nd Meeting in Delft (TUDelft facilities)
- July 2012 – February 2013 – Development of WP3 (Development of the formative contents)
- 4-5/03/2013 – 3rd Meeting in Lisbon (GHD)
- March – May 2013: Finishing the development of the formative contents. Internal revision. Translation activities. Activities development. Online implementation.
- June 2013 – Pilot English course ready. The course will be integrated in IBV’s virtual campus (campus.ibv.org). Versions in Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese will be ready in the first week of July.
- 25-26/06/2013: 4th Meeting in Valencia (IBV)
- 22/07/2013: Start of the pilot courses in Spanish, English, Dutch and Portuguese
Newsletter nr 1 (September 2013)
Newsletter nr 2 (December 2013)